Automatic Provisioning for Users: http://centrifying.blogspot.com/2014/01/labs-centrify-zone-provisioning-agent.html
- We configure grant the proper rights to the Centrify ZPA AD service account
- We create the Source Group
- We create a test group (UNIX-HQ-webadmin) and nest it to the source group.
- We test and verify that automatic provisioning is working
- We verify that add/moves/changes are working as expected.
- We modify the UNIX group profile with account overrides
- We modify the UNIX group provisioning to automatically set the unix name and GID based on our needs.
- We add the dbaadmin group.
- We verify that regardless of the membership, only the users who have been granted rights to the system are the ones in the NSS group.